Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Death of My Riding

Why is it when you start to work at a bike shop you stop riding as much. I am not racing at all this year I am lucky if I get in 100 miles a week these days. I haven't ridden my cross bike lately. I got a Peggoretti Lugino and it only sees the road once a week.  My Look 595 Ultra sits in the shop like a statue. I really miss riding 6 hours at a time on my days off I have so much crap to do. I live six blocks from work and don't even have a commuter bike to ride into work so I walk or drive. I need to start riding again and getting back to a decent level so I can go on no drop rides. oh well we will see what happens. Other than that I am really excited for cross season even if I am not racing it is still fun to see all the new people doing it. I mean there are so many people doing it now.  The only thing I fear is it becoming like road and mtb races. Snotty and full of assholes!!! Let's hope it keeps its fun side! Peace out and as always
Ride on
Ride safe

No comments: